Post Hurricane Irma Travel Updates
- While the storm is long gone, its effects continue to be felt by those attempting to travel in impacted areas of the state, whether visiting, returning home or assisting with recovery efforts.
- For those needing accommodations, go to Expedia.com/Florida and Airbnb.com.
- The Florida Emergency Information Line has been activated and is available 24/7 for residents and visitors at 1-800-342-3557.
- For road closures, see Florida 511 at http://www.fl511.com/.
- For FAA major airport status, see http://www.fly.faa.gov/flyfaa/semap.jsp.
- For statewide power outages, see map.
- For gas availability, see Gas Buddy at https://www.gasbuddy.com/.
- For Xfinity WiFi hotspots, which are located both indoors and outdoors in places such as shopping districts, parks and businesses, please visit Xfinity.com/wifi.
- For attractions and Florida State Parks status, see the Florida Attractions Association at https://floridaattractions.org/Public/Public/Events/Hurricane_Irma.aspx.